Yesterday, we posted a preview that Mark Ruffalo shared for this week’s “Marvel Zombies”-themed episode of Disney+ and Marvel Studios’ What If…?. While you will be able to screen the clip yourself in a minute, it’s safe to say that Tony Stark aka Iron Man is one of the MCU’s latest to go “The Walking Dead” route. To honor (???) the occasion, the studio and streaming service has released a piece of character profile key art for the chomper of Thanos’s children (you’ll understand in a second), Zombie Iron Man- which you can check out below:
To escape an attack from Thanos, Bruce Banner is transported back to Earth. Except it’s an Earth unlike any he’s had to deal with before, as he is about to learn all too well in the following clip. Things look lost when The Children of Thanos show up and Banner can’t seem to hulk out. Thankfully, a save is in order thanks to his fellow Avengers, who make a meal out of the bad guys. Literally.
And here’s a look back at the promo teaser that was released yesterday for “What If… Zombies?!”:
Marvel’s What If…? flips the script on the MCU, reimagining famous events from the films in unexpected ways. Coming to Disney+ this August 11th from director Bryan Andrews and head writer AC Bradley, Marvel Studios’ first animated series focuses on different heroes from the MCU (watched over by Wright’s The Watcher), featuring a voice cast that includes a host of stars who reprise their roles (based on details previously released).
- Ant-Man: Paul Rudd as Ant-Man and Michael Douglas as Hank Pym
- Black Panther: Chadwick Boseman as Black Panther and Michael B. Jordan as Killmonger
- Captain America: Sebastian Stan as Bucky Barnes, Hayley Atwell as Peggy Carter, Toby Jones as Arnim Zola, and Neal McDonough as Dum Dum Dugan
- Guardians of the Galaxy: Karen Gillan as Nebula, Sean Gunn as Kraglin, Michael Rooker as Yondu, and Djimon Hounsou as Korath
- Thor: Chris Hemsworth as Thor, Tom Hiddleston as Loki, Natalie Portman as Jane Foster, Taika Waititi as Korg, and Jeff Goldblum as Grandmaster
- Marvel Cinematic Universe: Benicio, the bull as The Collector, Benedict Cumberbatch as Doctor Strange, Josh Brolin as Thanos, Mark Ruffalo as Bruce Banner/The Hulk, Samuel L. Jackson as Nick Fury, Jeremy Renner as Hawkeye, and Dominic Cooper as Howard Stark.