Fortnite Season 7 is just about over, but there’s still so much to do before then! Here’s how to prepare for the end of Season 7.
Fortnite Season 7 has been one of the most action-packed experiences players have ever seen. From weekly map changes to the loot pool constantly switching, Season 7 has kept players on their toes.
There’s also been a ton of free content to enjoy like the Ariana Grande concert and multiple limited-time events. This means that there are also plenty of free cosmetic items to redeem.
With so much content packed into one season, it’s hard to keep track of it all. Here is a checklist of all the limited-time cosmetics players can earn before the end of Season 7.
Superman and Shadow Superman Set
Superman was introduced as the Fortnite Season 7 secret Battle Pass character. Like normal, players will have to complete special challenges to unlock him. They will also need to complete Epic or Legendary challenges to unlock the Shadow Superman set.
Here are the challenges needed to unlock both sets:
- Complete 1 Quest From Clark Kent, Armored Batman, or Beats Boy – Call to Action Emoticon
- Complete 3 Quests From Clark Kent, Armored Batman, or Beats Boy – Superman Shield Spray
- Complete 5 Quests From Clark Kent, Armored Batman, or Beats Boy – Clark Kent Skin
- Glide Through 3 Rings As Clark Kent – Daily Planet Back Bling
- Use A Phone Booth As Clark Kent – Secret Identity Emote & Superman Cape Back Bling
- Complete 10 Epic Quests – Kal-El’s Cape Glider
- Complete 20 Epic Quests – Superman Banner
- Complete 30 Epic Quests – The Last Son of Krypton Loading Screen
- Complete 40 Epic Quests – Solitude Striker Pickaxe
- Complete 50 Epic Quests – Shadow Clark Kent & Superman Skin
Season 7 Enlightened Skins
This season’s Enlightened Skins are some of the better-designed ones. Instead of making each one a disgusting chromatic blob, they receive some cool new clothing. However, it is a bit of a grind to get all of them.
There are three tiers of Super Styles skins. Each tier consists of five different cosmetics. Since Season 7 reintroduced Battle Stars, players have to buy each cosmetic. Each cosmetic costs 15 Battle Stars.
Including all of the Battle Pass items and additional styles, players will have to reach level 200. This will give players enough Battle Stars to unlock every Season 7 exclusive item.
Fully Unlocked Kymera Skin
The Season 7 Battle Pass came with the customizable Kymera skin. Players could collect and earn Alien Artifacts to spend on Kymera parts. However, in order to unlock every Kymera part, you need to collect 360 Alien Artifacts.
Players need to collect all of the Alien Artifact canisters around the map to get the bulk of their Artifacts. They also need to open Cosmic Chests in Duos, Trios, or Squads modes. After opening enough chests, players will have enough for a fully kitted Kymera.
Check out our Alien Artifact location guide to easily locate all of the canisters.
Free Guy Emote
In a promotional crossover with the Ryan Reynolds Free Guy movie, all players can earn the Free Guy emote. It requires players to complete a few challenges that actually put them in harm’s way.
Players will have to visit ATMs that can be found at nearly every POI and Gas Station. Here are the Free Guy emote challenges:
- Get hit by a moving vehicle
- Place coins around the map x 3
- Reboot or revive teammates, or interact with campfires
- Take melee damage
- Talk with any NPC
- Use Free Guy Emote near opponent
Outside of these challenges, there isn’t much left to be completed. To that end, have you taken a Saucer for one last ride, or flung your last boulder using the Grab-i-tron? There are only a few days left to enjoy this extraterrestrial goodness.
Fortnite Season 7 ends on September 12 at 4 PM EST. Again, players will have until then to prepare for Season 8.
For more Fortnite, check out when and how to enjoy the Season 7 live event, and stay tuned for more news and guides.